Membership in the Salisbury Rowan Home Builders Association provides many benefits: education, insurance, and additional credibility for your business.
But the bottom line is that our strong network can help you make contacts to improve and grow your business. As a builder, you will interface with a reliable base of vendors and contractors. As an associate member, you will have the opportunity to grow your business through relationships with builders and other associate members. Additionally, you will experience the satisfaction and camaraderie of belonging to our close-knit family of professionals dedicated to providing quality products and services to our community – and who know how to have fun doing that. By supporting and advancing our members’ business interests, the HBA creates greater success for our individual members as well as for the industry at large. The SRHBA helps our members and the industry succeed by:
- Advocating on public policy and regulation at all levels of government to support a vibrant and affordable housing industry;
- Delivering the educational and certification programs necessary to advance and expand our members’ professional expertise;
- Presenting the events that highlight the benefits of new home ownership;
- Bringing industry members together through programs, networking events, targeted committees and special councils designed to help our members cultivate peer networks, meet new customers, exchange ideas and grow friendships;
- Providing the gathering place where peers discuss and act on issues of common concern; and
- Providing valuable member discount programs that lower business expenses and can in fact recoup the cost of SRHBA membership