SRHBA Membership Education
SRHBA Scholarship Form
The Salisbury-Rowan Home Builders Association Scholarship will be awarded each year to students in a home builders program.
To be considered for the Salisbury-Rowan Home Builders Scholarship, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- The student must be a resident of Rowan County.
- The student must be enrolled or plan to enroll in a construction related field.
- The student must provide a transcript from his/her high school and any previous college attended.
- The student must demonstrate academic promise and exhibit personal characteristics that would lead to success in the home builders’ trade.
- The student must submit a short paragraph on what they feel this scholarship would help them achieve.
Click here to download the SRHBA Scholarship Form
Upcoming Member Workshops